Jeremiah Boucher (Patriot Holdings CEO) and Marty Grizzanti.
Jeremiah Boucher built a $320 Million portfolio of commercial assets (self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial assets) from zero, through constant improvement, investing ahead of the curve, and hard work & execution.
In this episode
- The Importance of Clarifying Your Personal Values.
- Creating Habits and Routines for Goal Achievement
- Creating Habits for the New Year
-Thinking Outside the Box for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
-The Danger of Setting Too Many Goals or Habits for Yourself
- The importance of focusing on one's core values, and planning out habits, rituals and routines that can lead to success
- The issue of keeping promises to yourself as an important component of goal-setting
- Needing to think outside the box and come up with unique options
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can do more, and you can do better. Success in Real Estate starts with drive and determination - to find great deals, get the right investors or investments, and close on the best projects.
Are you interested in investing in Commercial Real Estate?
Learn more at www.patriotholdings.com