Finding Your Edge In Commercial Real Estate
Jeremiah Boucher (Patriot Holdings CEO) and Marty Grizzanti.
Jeremiah Boucher built a $320 Million portfolio of commercial assets (self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial assets) from zero, through constant improvement, investing ahead of the curve, and hard work & execution.
In this episode
- We are building a team, culture supersedes talent
- Creating a team that will stick with you throughout the years
- Core values matter, if you have a high performer but does not fit your culture, it will hurt
- Utilizing a traction coach to get ahead of stuff
- What are the most exciting parts of the real estate industry?
- Sustaining through the impending recession by having thick skin
- Strategy standpoint is taking back assets and the opportunity to buy during the correction
- Create financing deals and be selective about getting assets based on your own business model
- Hotel conversion can be a path to affordable housing
- Taking a good model to recreate and apply to commercial real estate
- Assets are always king
- Get wins on your belt and do not deviate too far
- What would you do if you lost it all and start over again?
- Document your process and transition
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can do more, and you can do better. Success in Real Estate starts with drive and determination - to find great deals, get the right investors or investments, and close on the best projects.
Are you interested in investing in Commercial Real Estate?
Learn more at www.patriotholdings.com