Jeremiah Boucher (Patriot Holdings CEO) and Marty Grizzanti.
Jeremiah Boucher built a $350 Million portfolio of commercial assets (self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial assets) from zero, through constant improvement, investing ahead of the curve, and hard work & execution.
In this episode:
- Importance of self-control and staying calm in both MMA and business
- The ability of fighters to handle pressure and compares it to the challenges in the real estate industry
- Mental discipline and composure needed in the real estate industry, even in uncertain times
- How chaos and disorganization can negatively impact others in the business
- The importance of being in control of oneself and how it influences others' reactions
- Power of perception, influencing reactions, and the different levels of confidence when stakes rise.
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can do more, and you can do better. Success in Real Estate starts with drive and determination - to find great deals, get the right investors or investments, and close on the best projects.
Are you interested in investing in Commercial Real Estate?
Learn more at www.patriotholdings.com