Jeremiah Boucher (Patriot Holdings CEO) and Marty Grizzanti.
Jeremiah Boucher built a $350 Million portfolio of commercial assets (self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial assets) from zero, through constant improvement, investing ahead of the curve, and hard work & execution.
In this episode:
- Warren's Start in Real Estate
- Investing in Hard Money Loans
- Buying Apartment Buildings
- Raising Funds for a 70-Unit Deal
- Investing in Triple Nets
- The Jack in the Box
- Warren's Advice for Investors
- The Benefits of Being an Entrepreneur
- Warren's Vision for the Future
- Warren's Success Mantra
- Warren's Advice for Aspiring Investors
- Warren's Take on the Real Estate Market
- The Challenges of Investing in Real Estate
- Warren's Tips for Finding the Right Deals
- Warren's Most Memorable Deals
- Warren's Take on the Real Estate Industry
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can do more, and you can do better. Success in Real Estate starts with drive and determination - to find great deals, get the right investors or investments, and close on the best projects.
Are you interested in investing in Commercial Real Estate?
Learn more at www.patriotholdings.com