Jeremiah Boucher (Patriot Holdings CEO) and Marty Grizzanti.
Jeremiah Boucher built a $350 Million portfolio of commercial assets (self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial assets) from zero, through constant improvement, investing ahead of the curve, and hard work & execution.
In this episode:
- Importance of signing a lease and controlling expenses.
- Collecting rent from other tenants and keeping the profit.
- Adding value to the property through improvements and increasing rents.
- Being a nurturer and taking care of the people around you.
- Importance of anticipation in strategy and life.
- Tony Robbins as an example of someone good at anticipating trends.
- Being sharp and fast in anticipating challenges and trends.
- Distinction between being fast at tasks and being successful in making money.
- Leveraging net asset value to maximize returns.
- The importance of communication and conviction in staying on course.
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can do more, and you can do better. Success in Real Estate starts with drive and determination - to find great deals, get the right investors or investments, and close on the best projects.
Are you interested in investing in Commercial Real Estate?
Learn more at www.patriotholdings.com