Jeremiah Boucher (Patriot Holdings CEO) and Marty Grizzanti.
Jeremiah Boucher built a $350 Million portfolio of commercial assets (self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial assets) from zero, through constant improvement, investing ahead of the curve, and hard work & execution.
In this episode:
- The first thing to focus on is acquiring new business and lead generation.
- Critical to finding deals is having good data and understanding what motivates a seller.
- A deal is a win-win situation, where both parties benefit.
- To acquire new business, finding good data can be done through resources like Rimi Co-star or county websites.
- Your edge is how good your system is and how well you follow up with your leads. Keeping track of important information about your leads separates you from the competition.
- If you are a high-earning professional, cold calling is not the best use of your time. Texting can be more efficient, and voicemail can be used to schedule a time to talk.
- Building rapport with potential leads is important. You need to be prepared to bring something to the table in conversations and find common ground to establish a connection.
- Calling potential leads is a step that many people avoid, but it can be a powerful tool for lead generation. Personalizing your approach and letting them know what you want to achieve can help you build a win-win relationship.
- Real estate is a tried and tested formula for building wealth. Investing in real estate and creating deal flow through real estate is essential to building a real estate portfolio. Having an off-market strategy is critical for organizations to differentiate themselves and to have legitimate deal flow.
- Everyone is a business and needs to take care of themselves and their family, as there is no company loyalty or pensions anymore.
- The market is constantly changing, and individuals need to evaluate the value they offer to the marketplace and adapt to new technologies.
- Creating connections with asset owners may take several touches and meetings.
- The market doesn't care about anyone's problems or tenure, and individuals need to add value to the marketplace to create wealth.
- Self-awareness is crucial in knowing the value one can produce and playing to one's strengths.
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can do more, and you can do better. Success in Real Estate starts with drive and determination - to find great deals, get the right investors or investments, and close on the best projects.
Are you interested in investing in Commercial Real Estate?
Learn more at www.patriotholdings.com