Jeremiah Boucher (Patriot Holdings CEO) and Marty Grizzanti.
Jeremiah Boucher built a $350 Million portfolio of commercial assets (self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial assets) from zero, through constant improvement, investing ahead of the curve, and hard work & execution.
In this episode:
- Finding Your Edge: Jeremiah Shares Proven Strategies for Business Growth
- How to Build and Manage a High-Performing Real Estate Team: Insights from Jeremiah Boucher
- Keith Cunningham's Hiring Lessons: Real Estate Investor Jeremiah Bouche on Finding and Coaching Top Talent in a Competitive Industry
-The importance of hiring superstars for organizational success
- From Asset Managers to Department Leaders: The Critical Role of Hiring in Business Growth
- Why Hiring is the Toughest Aspect of Running a Business: Lessons Learned from Real Estate Investing
- Culture vs Strategy: Which One Really Wins?
- Entrepreneurship Lessons: Figuring Things Out Quickly
- Building a Winning Team: The Power of Love and Boundaries
- Balancing Fragility and Superiority: The Dilemma of High Performers
- The Fine Line between Pushing and Breaking: Lessons from Great Coaches
- Vulnerability and Support: The Key to Sustaining High Performance
- High Performers Beware: Distractions Can Derail Your Success
- The Selfish Secret to Being Exceptional: Why High Performers Must Be Focused on Their Goals
- Creating Boundaries: How High Performers Can Avoid Distractions and Achieve Their Goals
- The Power of Selfishness: Why Successful People Must Prioritize Their Own Needs
- Avoiding the Jungle: How High Performers Navigate Distractions and Stay Focused on Success
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can do more, and you can do better. Success in Real Estate starts with drive and determination - to find great deals, get the right investors or investments, and close on the best projects.
Are you interested in investing in Commercial Real Estate?
Learn more at www.patriotholdings.com