Finding Your Edge In Commercial Real Estate
Jeremiah Boucher (Patriot Holdings CEO) and Marty Grizzanti.
Jeremiah Boucher built a $320 Million portfolio of commercial assets (self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial assets) from zero, through constant improvement, investing ahead of the curve, and hard work & execution.
In this episode
- Takeaways on the book Relentless by Tim Grover
- The importance of company retreats
- Building empathy and understanding of others through team building activities
- Pressure is a privilege
- As long as you have an outline and guiding principles you will succeed
- Address the conflict within the organization
- Apply the change, and come from a place of empathy
- The advantages of being direct to your people
- Don't mistake passion for anger
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can do more, and you can do better. Success in Real Estate starts with drive and determination - to find great deals, get the right investors or investments, and close on the best projects.
Are you interested in investing in Commercial Real Estate?
Learn more at www.patriotholdings.com