Jeremiah Boucher (Patriot Holdings CEO) and Marty Grizzanti.
Jeremiah Boucher built a $350 Million portfolio of commercial assets (self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial assets) from zero, through constant improvement, investing ahead of the curve, and hard work & execution.
In this episode:
- Uncovering Opportunities to Stay Ahead of the Competition
- From Cash Flow to Capital Gains: How a Jack in the Box Investment in Louisiana Paid Off
- The Wild West of Louisiana: Navigating the Unique Real Estate Market
- Diversifying Your Portfolio with Triple Net Investments
- Understanding the Risk and Reward of Investing in Louisiana
- Leveraging Your Knowledge of the Local Market to Make a Profitable Investment
- From Rent Control to Triple Nets: Exploring the Benefits of Investing Out of State
- Negotiating the Best Possible Lease Terms for Maximum Returns
- How to Recognize a Good Triple Net Investment Opportunity
- Overcoming the Challenges of Investing in Louisiana
- Exploring the Benefits of Investing in Digital Billboards
- Analyzing the Pros and Cons of Rent Control
- Utilizing the Power of Leverage to Maximize Returns
- The Advantages of Investing in Triple Nets
- Capitalizing on the Benefits of Investing Out of State
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can do more, and you can do better. Success in Real Estate starts with drive and determination - to find great deals, get the right investors or investments, and close on the best projects.
Are you interested in investing in Commercial Real Estate?
Learn more at www.patriotholdings.com