Jeremiah Boucher (Patriot Holdings CEO) and Marty Grizzanti.
Jeremiah Boucher built a $350 Million portfolio of commercial assets (self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial assets) from zero, through constant improvement, investing ahead of the curve, and hard work & execution.
In this episode:
- Importance of health goals and prioritizing health.
- Embracing discomfort and challenges for growth.
- Building resilience through discomfort, such as cold plunges, to counteract the modern world's sheltering from discomfort.
- The culture of pleasure and coddling, emphasizing the necessity of embracing suffering and challenges for personal growth.
- Clarity in personal goals simplifies decision-making and leads to a more fulfilling life.
- Importance of being comfortable with facing and solving problems as a key aspect of growth, especially in business.
- Significance of tracking progress, prioritizing recovery, and incorporating enjoyable activities as part of a holistic approach to health and personal development.
- Healthy habits for the mind and body, which impacts business and relationships.
- Impact of healthy habits on biochemistry and the importance of tapping into the body's natural chemicals for well-being.
- Create healthy habits and discuss the role of dopamine in taking action and the need for gratification.
- Importance of avoiding bright screens with blue light at nighttime and recommends strategies to improve sleep quality, such as managing eating habits before bedtime and finding a balance between personal routines and training schedules.
- Significance of tracking vital signs, heart rate variability, recovery, and getting adequate sleep.
- Appreciation and look ahead.
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can do more, and you can do better. Success in Real Estate starts with drive and determination - to find great deals, get the right investors or investments, and close on the best projects.
Are you interested in investing in Commercial Real Estate?
Learn more at www.patriotholdings.com