Jeremiah Boucher (Patriot Holdings CEO) and Marty Grizzanti.
Jeremiah Boucher built a $350 Million portfolio of commercial assets (self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial assets) from zero, through constant improvement, investing ahead of the curve, and hard work & execution.
In this episode:
- Increased difficulty in flipping properties due to buyer pool and higher interest rates
- Importance of being patient and not rushing into investment opportunities
- Anticipating a wave of opportunities on the horizon
- Balancing energy and focus on day-to-day work versus macro factors
- Prioritizing knowledge of interest rates and consumer spending
- Suggesting the importance of observing and learning from industry leaders
- Identifying market demands and adjusting strategies accordingly
- Emphasizing the importance of scorecards and measuring key metrics
- Using scorecards to anticipate potential challenges and adjust strategies
- Highlighting the need to stay informed about market trends and metrics relevant to specific sectors (e.g., apartment rental growth)
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can do more, and you can do better. Success in Real Estate starts with drive and determination - to find great deals, get the right investors or investments, and close on the best projects.
Are you interested in investing in Commercial Real Estate?