Finding Your Edge In Commercial Real Estate
Jeremiah Boucher (Patriot Holdings CEO) and Marty Grizzanti.
Jeremiah Boucher built a $350 Million portfolio of commercial assets (self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial assets) from zero, through constant improvement, investing ahead of the curve, and hard work & execution.
In this episode
- Jeremiah shares his attendance at a conference in Miami
- Common theme in the conference: Stopping or moving forward
- On alert with the cost of debt and looming recession
- How do you find your edge when everyone else is afraid and on the defensive
- Know the five macro drivers and make sure we stress test what we do
- Becoming a better salesman and communicator plays a lot in maneuvering in these trying times
- Creating win-wins and reading people to listen fully
- Jeremiah's experience with the inner game and opportunities
- How to win with the best contact center
- Being present in what you are doing to bring meaning
- Coach Tim Grover's stress and pressure concept
- Constantly training for any upcoming opportunity
- Difference between ego and confidence
- How routine every day can help you compartmentalize
- The power of listening
- The true asset is attention
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can do more, and you can do better. Success in Real Estate starts with drive and determination - to find great deals, get the right investors or investments, and close on the best projects.
Are you interested in investing in Commercial Real Estate?
Learn more at www.patriotholdings.com