Jeremiah Boucher (Patriot Holdings CEO) and Marty Grizzanti.
Jeremiah Boucher built a $350 Million portfolio of commercial assets (self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial assets) from zero, through constant improvement, investing ahead of the curve, and hard work & execution.
In this episode:
- Unveiling the Journey of Starting a Business
- Finding Your Edge: Lessons and Insights from Commercial Academy
- Making Bold Offers: The Key to Success in the Real Estate Market
- Persistence Pays Off: The Power of Follow-Up in Closing Deals
- From House Flipping to Multi-Family Investing: Martin's Success Story
- Becoming a Dad: How Fatherhood Transformed Martin's Perspective
- 80-Unit Apartment Building in Rochester: A Trophy Asset in the Making
- Navigating Downtown Real Estate: Challenges and Opportunities
- Staying Strong in Uncertain Times: Rochester's Promising Future
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can do more, and you can do better. Success in Real Estate starts with drive and determination - to find great deals, get the right investors or investments, and close on the best projects.
Are you interested in investing in Commercial Real Estate?
Learn more at www.patriotholdings.com