Jeremiah Boucher (Patriot Holdings CEO) and Marty Grizzanti.
Jeremiah Boucher built a $350 Million portfolio of commercial assets (self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial assets) from zero, through constant improvement, investing ahead of the curve, and hard work & execution.
In this episode:
- 52 Weeks to Success: Approaching Your Career Like an NFL Season with Urgency and Desperation
- Scoring Your Success: How a Quarterly Mindset Can Keep You on Track and Ahead of the Game
- Unlocking the Secrets to Successful Investing: The Power of Simplifying Data and Keeping Score
- Power of Data: The Key to Successful Real Estate Investing and Business Growth
- How People Skills and Relationship Building Can Set Your Business Apart"
- Why Shiny Object Syndrome is Holding You Back from Building Successful Business Relationships
- Lessons Learned: The Journey of a Successful Real Estate Businessman
- From Acquisition to Management: The Journey of a Successful Real Estate Investor
- From Sales to Management: The Journey of Scaling Your Business Through Strategic Acquisitions
- Art of Making Connections: The Key to Successful Business Deals
- Educating Sellers: Building Rapport, Credibility, and Making Informed Decisions
- Underwriting: A Guide to Analyzing Real Estate Deals like a Pro
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can do more, and you can do better. Success in Real Estate starts with drive and determination - to find great deals, get the right investors or investments, and close on the best projects.
Are you interested in investing in Commercial Real Estate?
Learn more at www.patriotholdings.com